1.28.2013

New year, New shoes

If you don't currently own a pair of pointed toe heels, you should certainly start shopping! They are fabulous, surprisingly comfortable and very versatile. Many brands have started creating this gorgeous style so you can definitely look chic for less. Zara, T.J.Maxx, BCBG, and many affordable brands sell this must-have shoe in many colors. You can make it a day time or night look, chic or edgy, and they often come in either solid colors or fun prints. This style is popular on the runway and on your favorite celebrities and it is certainly still in trend. I own them in more colors than I can admit and I am currently on the hunt for a gold pair. Email photos of yourself in your pointed toe heels to show how you would style the look: info@stylebycesca.com





                      Twitter * Facebook * Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Lovely shoes. Wish I can rock them:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cesca,
    I love your blog
    am your newest follower
    Please follow back at rockingtherunway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of them, time to go get myself some pointed toe heels

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...